The cloud is public and ephemeral. Never trust important data to anyone else’s hardware.
India and Brazil are getting it. Finally.
The USG is still moving data to the cloud. It will be an interesting day when it is realized the US isn’t the only country companies like Google and Amazon do business in that have national security data access requirements.
- South Lake Tahoe Caldor Fire Timelapse
- Save your email! Avoid the Thunderbird 78 update
- Compile and install Digikam on Ubuntu 20.04 Focal
- Tagging MP3 Files with Puddletag on Linux Mint
- Never put important data on anyone else’s hardware. Ever.
- EZ rsync cheat sheet
- Favicon generation script
- CoreELEC/Kodi on a Cheap S905x Box
- WebP and SVG
- Dealing with Apple Branded HEIF .HEIC files on Linux
- Recent Comments
- Post History