The cloud is public and ephemeral. Never trust important data to anyone else’s hardware.
India and Brazil are getting it. Finally.
The USG is still moving data to the cloud. It will be an interesting day when it is realized the US isn’t the only country companies like Google and Amazon do business in that have national security data access requirements.
- CoreELEC/Kodi on a Cheap S905x Box
- WebP and SVG
- Dealing with Apple Branded HEIF .HEIC files on Linux
- Integrate Fail2Ban with pfSense
- Save your email! Avoid the Thunderbird 68 update
- Frequency of occurrence analysis in LibreOffice
- Lets encrypt with security/dehydrated (acme-client is dead)
- Update Waterfox with the new PPA on Mint 19.1
- 1976 GMC Suburban
- Ruby config options fail
- Recent Comments
- Post History