This is super cool. It is very tempting to imagine magnetic field lines as being physical wires, the superconductor being a semi-permeable substance through which the mathematical wires can be forced, but not so heavy as to drag itself through them, even flying around the track.
- Ancient history: DEF CON 9 Talk on Quantum Computers
- South Lake Tahoe Caldor Fire Timelapse
- Save your email! Avoid the Thunderbird 78 update
- Compile and install Digikam on Ubuntu 20.04 Focal (21.10 too)
- Tagging MP3 Files with Puddletag on Linux Mint
- Never put important data on anyone else’s hardware. Ever.
- EZ rsync cheat sheet
- Favicon generation script
- CoreELEC/Kodi on a Cheap S905x Box
- WebP and SVG
- Recent Comments
- Post History