This is a great description of Homeopathy. I have occasionally pointed out to (usually unreceptive friends) a few of the curious consequences of logic in Homeopathy, but this little cartoon is a far more entertaining analysis:
<meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
Type “Log Viewer” (without the quotes) and get “Log+Viewer.” It seems
like an operator that would force adjacency, but it doesn’t seem to.
“Log AND Viewer” becomes “Log+AND+Viewer” (the explicit operator isn’t
parsed) and “”log viewer”” becomes “”log+viewer”” so it seems the space
is being replaced with “+” (#32 replaced by #43).
- Crazy delays on UAL LAX-SFO today. Long few days: LAX-SFO-dinner w/ Mr. Cerasoli and the Gerbil Team-IAD-Germany (embassy)-LAX-Bako-LAX-SFO #
- Why so cold and gray, LA? #
- Reallty sweet FA just called my name out as I was walking through the airport and gave me a great hug, made my day but #iflytoomuch #
- A hat blew into the air conditioning duct of my UAL SFO-JFK flight: delayed. Not quites as unlikely as a bird dropping a baugette in it. #
- Hat has been extracted. On our way. #
- Just read about this builing's bankruptcy in the WSJ. Is cool looking. #