- Breakfast at the big table: heath bar ice cream with espresso. #toscanini #039;s http://myloc.me/8OxXp #
- Dear boston pops, please, please spare us the misery of the WBZ color commentary on the PA. #shutup http://myloc.me/8P3Ax #
- Mass ave taken over by peds leaving fireworks. Police asking people to move to sidewalk not helping… http://tweetphoto.com/30899297 #
- It is 60F here in LA and it Rained this morning. WTF? http://myloc.me/8TCd1 #
- RT @akieffer: Agave Lab Releases New iPhone App – Tastebud for Open Source Food http://lnkd.in/E3W9KF http://myloc.me/8TMrJ #
- No power, no network in santa monica and AT&T screwed up my WWAN account. Work FAIL. Thanks PG&E. Sprinkle shorted it out I guess. #
- Wow, nice earthquake. My monitor was wiggling http://ova.st/5 #
- RT @dvrogers: Niki de Saint Phalle + Jean Tinguely The world began to blowup + shooting paintings via @christinamcphee http://is.gd/djcm4 #
- Off to oakland. Fruitvale is our closest BART stop, but we're on the coliseum side, so it was quiet last time and I hear is so far tonight. #
- Quiet in east oakland now http://mypict.me/90Gxo #
This is a great description of Homeopathy. I have occasionally pointed out to (usually unreceptive friends) a few of the curious consequences of logic in Homeopathy, but this little cartoon is a far more entertaining analysis:
<meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
Type “Log Viewer” (without the quotes) and get “Log+Viewer.” It seems
like an operator that would force adjacency, but it doesn’t seem to.
“Log AND Viewer” becomes “Log+AND+Viewer” (the explicit operator isn’t
parsed) and “”log viewer”” becomes “”log+viewer”” so it seems the space
is being replaced with “+” (#32 replaced by #43).
- Crazy delays on UAL LAX-SFO today. Long few days: LAX-SFO-dinner w/ Mr. Cerasoli and the Gerbil Team-IAD-Germany (embassy)-LAX-Bako-LAX-SFO #
- Why so cold and gray, LA? http://myloc.me/8BPuF #
- Reallty sweet FA just called my name out as I was walking through the airport and gave me a great hug, made my day but #iflytoomuch #
- A hat blew into the air conditioning duct of my UAL SFO-JFK flight: delayed. Not quites as unlikely as a bird dropping a baugette in it. #
- Hat has been extracted. On our way. http://myloc.me/8M8oX #
- Just read about this builing's bankruptcy in the WSJ. Is cool looking. http://tweetphoto.com/30637327 #