Wednesday, May 14, 2008
The Pontiac Grand-Am is actually kind of fun. It handles fairly well and has a powerful engine that makes it a little too easy to spin the back wheels. Not the quietest car I’ve driven, but the stereo was loud and sounded fine.
- Quiet – Not the quietest – a lot of road noise gets through on rough roads like the post-winter 401.
- Comfortable – Not bad, not as ass fondling as the Volvo…
- Basic amenities – Power everything, but no outside temperature reading. I like knowing the outside temp.
- Stereo – loud and sounded fine.
- Security – the trunk is big and secure.